Web Design for Your Coffee Shop or Cafe
You have a café. You sell some seriously good coffee, maybe even roast it yourself. And you want more exposure. Signs and walk-in traffic are insufficient to bring new customers no matter how old or new the café is. People are online, and they are online searching for places — like coffee shops and cafés — to visit, and maybe turn into their regular joint for coffee.
They want something new and fresh, or something old and vintage, or something with personality. And they are looking for it online, where they can compare and engage.
Consumers Search Online
If you want to target new, loyal customers, regardless if they have been living in the area forever or are new to town, or maybe just visiting, you need a functional website that utilizes a strategic café web design. No matter how basic or how unique your café may be, there’s always something that distinguishes you from the competition, and our café web design will use it to your benefit.
Coffee Shops Need Online Presence
It’s competitive out there, especially for coffee shops, roasters and cafés. Fortunately, there’s no sign of customers drinking less coffee any time in the foreseeable future. In fact, coffee’s popularity is growing, and so are the places that sell it. But just because coffee is in high demand does not mean your coffee shop or café is.
Today, you need a holistic approach to your marketing plan in order to make your café grow to accommodate more customers and more sales. Part of this plan must be an online website. But not just any website, a beautiful, user-friendly, engaging, and traffic-driven website designed to increase sales.
The Difference a Strategic Web Design Makes
Like your coffee shop or café, what distinguishes you on the ground can distinguish you from your competition online. Our Web Design services are more than design: we offer a holistic web design strategy to place you on top.
What we offer is threefold: (1) full-service, sales-driven website design; (2) optimal online exposure through SEO and social media tools; and (3) thorough and complete guidance through the entire process.
You can’t get anywhere online or on the ground without a strategic plan. We offer web designs that prioritize strategy: it’s what brings the traffic and what converts that traffic into customers and sales. Some of our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Well-planned information architecture. The architecture for content is not randomly placed, but organized according to a plan to maximize exposure, engage visitors, and increase customers.
- Fast load times. Nobody likes to wait. If your website is slow, your site will be closed and another competitor’s site will be opened. We design websites with fast load times.
- Online exposure. SEO and social media play an extremely important part of your online presence and exposure. We use these tools prudently throughout the web design and website to maximize the benefits they have to offer.
- Mobile optimized website. More and more people are using their smartphones as their first point of contact to search online for places to go, including coffee shops or cafés. Don’t get left behind without a website designed for mobile compatibility.
- Usable forms. We provide contact forms and other forms that are user-friendly and help increase your customer engagement and sales.
- Browser consistency. Not everyone uses the same browser; there’s a lot to choose from, including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari. If your web design fails to remain consistent, your brand could suffer because of it, thus, costing you loyal customers.
- Guru guidance. A lot of this may be new to you. We guide you through the whole process so you understand what’s happening and why it’s happening. Just like your coffee shop, we do not want you to be left behind.
We’ll help you with a fully functional, sales-driven website for your coffee shop business. An effective web design and subsequent website will bring new business online and on the ground. All you need to do is contact us today.